Terms of Services

The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by YipppeeWeb Creative Limited to the Client.

Acceptance

It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.

Charges & Fees

All new web design projects require an initial 30% deposit that will be due at contract signing. The remaining 70% balance will be due upon acceptance of the completed web development project before it is released to the client or published to the internet. The final balance will be due upon acceptance of the completed web development project before it is released to the client or published to the internet.

Payments

Invoices will be provided by YippeeWeb upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of the total amount due.

Additional Expenses

Client agrees to reimburse YippeeWeb for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.

Refunds

DESIGNS & SERVICES requires a deposit before we begin work on any project. A request to terminate services must be presented to DESIGNS & SERVICES in writing. DESIGNS & SERVICES has a Guaranteed 90 Day Turnaround for your project. If we fail to complete your project within 90 days of the start date AND you have turned in all content, images and information requested by us, you will receive a 50% refund within 30 days of your written request. Otherwise, please follow the refund terms below. Refunds will be processed within 30 business days of request by the client, if there is a refund amount due based on the terms above. Because we resell hosting for a larger company, we are unable to offer refunds on hosting, SSL and domain services. If you are dissatisfied with the hosting services provided, we will be happy to work out a solution with you that will meet your company needs.

Copyright

The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants Wombat Creative Limited the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting YippeeWeb permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YippeeWeb from any and all claims resulting from the Client's negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. A contract for website design and/or placement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to YippeeWeb that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.

Access Requirements

If the Client's website is to be installed on a third-party server, YippeeWeb must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client's storage directories which must be accessible via FTP. Depending on the specific nature of the project, other resources might also need to be configured on the server.

Do You Want To Start a New

Project

Let's Start