Yippee Offers Two Types Of Services
Our basic maintenance is really what the name suggests- catering to the foundational aspects of a website. There are certain things that need to be looked after to ensure that the website is performing its best. Below is listed some common services offered in our basic maintenance but actual requirements may vary from client to client:
- Fix malware issues
- Test and optimize speed
- Keeping backup of data such as website content, user database, email database, etc.
- Traffic analysis and report- increase/decrease, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Ensuring all plugins are updated
- Making sure all the forms redirect to appropriate websites or emails
- Fixing broken links such as widget link or outdated features
- Modifying call to action buttons for better performance
Extended Management and Maintenance-
Depending on the complexities of your business, your website or application might require much more maintenance beyond the basic necessities. Especially for programs that are as highly dynamic as e-commerce stores, educational platforms, real estate websites, management databases, it is essential to have additional management from professionals. Specific requirements will vary but some common services are listed below:
- Upload new product, remove, update information, and others
- Tracking orders, monitoring status, shipment notifications, etc.
- Upload new content (images, text, video, etc.)
- Publish blogs regularly
- Provide technical support
- Manage payment methods
- Add new web pages
- Maintain hosting and email server
- Add new features in application
- Generate performance reports